Commission Part 2: MG Heavyarms

I can't be the only one who thinks that Heavyarm's weapon deserves it's own post.


 The ammo belt is painted in a titanium with a hint of gold.


The combat knife is painted two tone with a gunmetal edge and a dark grey body.





I'm really liking how it's turning out


The body is painted dark grey, the individual barrels, framing, upper bar and loading port are painted in gunmetal. The gun barrel joints are the titanium gold mix.


By comparison my old gatling gun is boring...

Want your own commission kit?

Comments

  1. hi..

    nice paintjob on the ammo ! :)
    what brand of paint did you use for titanium ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for your question.

    I used Plamo Uk's Titanium. You can find a link to their site in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment