Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Bande Dessinee & Armed Armor DE



Thanks to a very generous individual named Tim I was able to get my hands on a Armed Armor DE for my ongoing Project Banshee Build.




I thought I was just going to get the kit. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that I received a sealed kit and manga combo!


The Manga comes with a dust cover, so once you remove the dust cover you find the Unicorn staring angrily at you... I'd better put it back on.


Just as you would expect the art of the manga is extremely high quality! This comic roughly fits in episode 4 of the OVA. 


The Juaggu in all it's elephantine glory!


Onto the box tour. Clearly the box is designed to fit the Katoki box style. Surprisingly the box is full color!






Here are the plates you'll get. The psyco-frame is the same pinkish red as the ver.ka or ova Unicorn.  





And here are the instructions for the kit. As you can see the Armed Armor DE will fit on the shields of the Unicorn, Nu ver. Ka and Sinanju Stein ver. Ka.



This kits is some what rare (like all magazine tie-ins) but I would be shocked if we didn't see one packed with the inevitable MG Banshee Norn! 

Comments