MG Age 1-2 Gundam


Introduction:

This is my 150th painted build! Back when I started the Blog in April 2012 I never really expected that I'd still be going at this point. But, I'm still here and I'm still passionate about building and painting these kits. Here's to another 150! 

Here's a weird one. Remember Age 1? Well, this is (in canon) the second Age Gundam that was built at some point after the event of the first season. And it served as a testbed for the later 'jacket' type systems. More or less it's a recolor of the MG Age 1 with a flat chest element instead of the glowing yellow "A".

Kit Talk:

This looks like a pretty basic build and it is, with some enhancements. My main focus throughout this project was to re-scribe throughout the kit. The crisp panel lines seen throughout are the result of this.

Despite being a P-Bandai this kit does not include a set of waterslide decals (which sucks!) The decals present are all dry transfers.

If you like my work and would like to help me out, consider purchasing this and other kits from Amazon using this link or others featured on my site. Every purchase helps me out considerably and it doesn't cost you a dime!




Photos:






































Comments