Q: When did you start modeling
A: 1990-1991 as a kid, I ruined a lot of models... I found Gunpla around 2000 just after Gundam Wing started airing on Toonami. I built off and on until getting heavily invested in 2011.
Q: What makes you happy?
- When my dog falls asleep on my lap
- Kissing my wife before leaving the house
- Finishing a project/model
Q: What is model you think Bandai needs to make, or update?
A: I would really like to see a 2.0 or Ver. Ka MG Kampfer
Q: What are your favorite foods?
- Tacos or nachos piled high with meat, veggies and hot sauce
- Fresh Honeycrisp apples
Q: Do you have any favorite Mecha video games?
- The PS2 era Armored Core games
- Zone of the Enders 1&2
- Front Mission 4
- Zeonic Front
- Journey to Jaburo
- Gundam Breaker
Q: If you could retire tomorrow what would you spend your time doing?
- Listening to music
- Working on a project car and/or autocross/track day bro
- Making things with my hands
- Walking my dog
Q: What is one thing you want Bandai to start doing?
A: MG and PG kits should come with water slide decals
Q: What are your guilty pleasures?
- Trashy sci-fi novels (Warhammer 40k, Star Wars, Battletech, etc)
- Spending too much time on Craigslist, eBay, etc looking at potential project cars
Q: Who do you look up to as a Gunpla builder?
- Kieta for their attention to detail and insane modding skill
- Saintism for their shading and painting skill
- Vonschlippe for their ability to continuously improve their already prodigious weathering skill
Q: Where in the world are you?
A: I currently live in the northeastern part of the United State of America
Q: Do you have a favorite Gundam series?
A: Not really, I tend to prefer the more modern shows over the old, U.C. Series timelines over alternates and I have a preference for more grounded series over the more fantastical.