Works in Progress



Like a lot of modelers I have a couple of projects going simultaneously. Right now I'm busier than usual because I'm waiting for parts on kits that are otherwise done! Here is what's currently on my work bench.

1/48 Sinanju Head: Essentially this kit is done, it just needs to be photographed


1/48 Unicorn Head: This kit is also just about done, but frustratingly the paint continues to chip around the folding mechanism of the V fin.

1/100 MG Sinanju: During routine paint stripping I accidentally melted the main black chest and shield piece. I'm currently waiting for parts from GGinfinite. The Sinanju is 90% decaled now, and only needs a glossy topcoat.

1/100 MG Heavyarms: I lost a ton of parts down the drain during a second cleaning attempt. most of them belong to the ammo chain for the gatling gun, but I also lost a few for the legs. This kit is 95% painted, I did some neat masking with this kit to highlight some part separation and introduce more red into the design. I'm also waiting for parts from GGinfinite for this kit too.

1/100 MG Age 1 Normal: Unlike the other MG kits I'm not missing any parts to my Age 1! This kits is about 80% painted. I'm going for a classic ver. ka decal layout. I managed to track down a set of official Bandai's Gundam Decals from the ver. ka gundam.

1/100 Unicorn Gundam OVA: This kit is 100% assembled, but I'm still not sure if I'm going to use the OVA version head or the ver. ka head. I also managed to track down a set of official Gundam Decals for this kit.

Even with this many kits going, I'm still constantly thinking about the next kit I'm going to build. I'm not sure if it's going to be the MG ReZel or the MG Delta Plus.

Comments