Please consider supporting me by using this Amazon referral link

Sunday, August 5, 2012

MG Age 1 Normal Ver. Ka



Alright knocked another one off of the backlog.

Like the Mg Heavyarms and MG Sinanju, this kit had been languishing in WIP hell because I lost a part, then gginfinite decided to cancel my parts order 3+ months after I placed it...

It's all good now though, because I'm done!

The Age 1 is of course modeled after the Grand-daddy of them all, so I used the water slide set from the Rx 78-2 Ver. Ka to keep with that design. I only wish I had though to design Diva and EFF decals for the shoulders and knees like the original ver. Ka.

















I really enjoyed this kit because of the crazy pose-ability it possesses, even if these poses look ridiculous, it's nice it can still pull them off.





Here are some action poses















And some detail shots