Please consider supporting me by using this Amazon referral link

Monday, August 13, 2012

Strike Trinity Build Off WIP

Long overdue update post

The Strike is really coming along as you can see. These photos are a few days old, right now I'm working on decaling the unit. I remember first watching Gundam Seed in 04, at the time (and even now) I didn't really consider the series to be too serious. So I chose a really bright vivid color scheme based on the stock scheme to exemplify the ‘cartooniness’ of the series.

I used various metallic colors on the frame to highlight some of the ‘mechanical’ features of the design.









I call the mega beam launcher the 'lime cannon'




This kit really shows off panelining well, although the calf armor's panel lines are a bit shallow and difficult to work with.

Stay tuned I still have the decals and topcoat left!