MG Concept-X 6-1-2 Turn X


Suit Lore

The Concept-X 6-1-2 Turn X or Turn X for short is a mobile suit featured in ∀ Gundam. The Turn X is the sister suit to the ∀ Gundam, and is generally consider to surpass or at least match to the ∀ Gundam. 

Kit Talk 

This is the first commission kit of 2015 and a kit I greatly anticipated building. The client requested a slighting modified color scheme with a less saturated color scheme. This kit was built out of box without modification. I used secondary decals from the MG Qan[t] and 1/100 Zeta Gundam Series decal sets the primary decals are the included dry transfers. 

Unlike most of my previous commissions I painted the included pilot figures of Gym Ghingham and I will likely continue to paint these figures to improve my hand brushing ability.

If you're interested in picking up this or other kits consider purchasing through the Amazon links on my site. Every purchase you make helps me out tremendously and doesn't cost you a dime!





360 Photos













Weapons 



Figure




Details







This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! (wrong series!)



I really like what the matte coat did to the clear pieces. It looks like the matieral beneath the surface is encased within a crystal or gel.  




Like the Turn A kit the seated pilot figure of Gym is in a completely different scale then the standing figure.



Pose

As a rule I don't pose client kits (since they're not my kits after all). But due to the construction of the kit I had to top coat it with the fingers extended.








Comments