PG Wing Zero Custom


Kit Talk


After several months and many hours of painting the Perfect Grade Wing Zero Custom is complete. This kit took longer than I expected for several reasons; I drastically underestimated the amount of surface area on the wings that required painting, the size and lengths of the seams on the rifles, wings, beam sabers and the extremely cold weather we faced in my region.

Unlike more recent PGs this kit includes multiple screws, springs, diecast parts and wiring for the LEDs. The screws basically hold most of the joints together on this kit, and the stiffness of each joint can be adjusted by tightening and loosening each screw. The LED wiring on this kit was fairly basic, but a bit nerve racking nonetheless I ended up pulling the torso apart twice due to wiring loosening up while assembling the upper body.

If you're interested in the build on this kit, can you see my WIP here for more information.

If you're interested in picking up this or other kits consider purchasing through the Amazon links on my site. Every purchase you make helps me out tremendously and doesn't cost you a dime!

 

Hit the bump to see the full album



Photos

This is a commission kit, so don't expect any posing.












Details








Comments