MG Qant Full Saber Commission



Hey guys, this is going to be my second to last kit completed this year. This is the second MG Qan[t] I have built, unlike the first however this kit includes the option Full Saber kit made by BTF hobby. Although I panned the BTF kit as being nothing more than a poorly designed brick; I have to admit that when it's fully painted and added to the Qant[t] it looks pretty cool.

In addition to balancing the asymmetrical design of the kit, the saber provides actual balance which prevents the kit from leaning towards the shield side.




The decal scheme of the commission Qan[t] varies slightly from my kit. I added an additional unit designater to the left shoulder armor. Also unlike the original Qan[t] I painted, this kit used the more 'traditional' red; instead of the pink used on the feet and waist of my kit. The final painted added feature I on this kit is the silver joints in the wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees and hips. Once the owner receives their kit and they start posing it I think they'll be pleasantly surprised with this layered detail.

Photos:

Sorry guys, this is a commission kit, so no poses!














Comments