If you're a regular follower of my blog then you will probably remember the first kit I completed this year was the HMM Liger Schneider.
The story is long and somewhat complicated; but, the basic point is that I sent the Liger to the wrong address. I've tried every avenue that was available to try to recover the kit, but in the end I we have had to come to terms with the fact that the kit is unrecoverable.
However, all that being said. I have offered, and the owner has accepted my offer for me to build and paint the same kit again. You can all look forward to me taking a second crack at the Liger Schneider very soon.