Builder Show Case Lightning Ace's Blog


Click on any of the images below to be taken to Lightning Ace's Galleries! 

One of my favorite things about this hobby is that there are so many talented builders out there! This series is dedicated to recognizing the abilities of other modelers and to strengthen the community as a whole! 

Would you like to see your work or blog featured on my site? Send me an email!

About the builder: 

Lightning Ace is a gunpla aficionado living in Venice Italy. 

My favorite thing about Lightning's work is that all of his kits are built out of box, with only light painting and detailing. He doesn't need all of the tricks I need to use to make my kits look good; he gets the same great results just using what's in the box!

He's also an excellent and creative Gunpla poser and photographer. The poses he chooses, and the angles he uses create a lot of motion; and they are very interesting to look at. When I see his pictures they inspire me to do a better job photographing my own work!

Click on any of the images below to be taken to Lightning Ace's Galleries!







Thanks for checking this segment out!  

Would you like to see your work or blog featured on my site? Send me an email!

Comments

  1. Hey there have been reading your posts, man, I love your paint jobs! I have plans of getting an airbrush next year too, and can't wait till then to start on my PG Strike as well! Anyways I've added your link to my blog, check mine out! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great looking blog you have there. I haven't had time yet; but I'm looking forward to reading through your posts!

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing out my blog! I really really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment