Weekend WIP

Hey guys back with another WIP update. I made a lot of good progress on several kits this weekend.

1/48 Zeta Display Head

I have completely assembled the 1/48 Zeta Gundam Head Display. I really love the way these 'head display' kits look. I would be so happy if Bandai eventually commits to making a line of large scale polystyrene gundam model heads in 1/24 or 1/35 scale.  


The panel lining and detailing of this kit is fantastic










The V fins on the head are even designed to fold up. 

So far I have only modified the kit slightly, however I may take the time to add some slight panel scribing to the head.



Here you can see how I sharpened the V fin. Out of the box they're pretty blunt; I definitely recommend sharpening them. 

RG Zeta

I also finished the RG Zeta Gundam. I'll do a full review once the kit is complete; but for now enjoy the photos of the kit oob. Thanks again to Justinius who sent me this kit!














MG Banshee

No photos of this one I'm afraid, but I finished cutting and cleaning parts, and the frame is nearly completely painted. 

Comments

  1. woo! looks fantastic dan! i knew you'd make this bad boy shine! and the head display looks epic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment