Personal update: I'm moving!

A few weeks back I accepted a job offer from a company in a different city a few hours away from my current city. I've already packed the majority of my stuff including the kits I'm working on, the kits I've built and all of the materials I'll need to continue building.

I don't know if I will be able to continue building in my apartment, but I certainly hope I will be able to.

You may not see many updates from me in the coming weeks as I begin to unpack and setup in my new home. However don't worry, I haven't gone away for good! Even if I'm unable to continue painting I will find some way to stay involved with Gunpla.

I don't know what effect this will have on my ability to accept new commissions just yet. Unfortunately for now, new and existing commission work will be postponed indefinitely.


Comments