HG Lightning Z Gundam



Introduction:

Despite what some people seem to think about Build Fighters and Build Fighters Tri, there are some legitimately awesome designs that have emerged from that show. My absolute favorite design from the series has to be the Lightning Z Gundam. My only tiny, criticism of this design is that I REALLY wish there was a wave rider mode incorporated into the design.

Kit Talk:

Not too much to say here. There's are some seamlines that needed to be fused, some panel lines that were scribed. And a large chunk of material between the pipe on the rifle that needed to be removed. You can probably tell from the top image that the lens added to the rifle's scope is off-center. Unfortunately, the superglue dried immediately; and I wasn't able to push it into the position I wanted.   

The bright primary colors of this kit were taken from the Gundam Colors for Builders line of paints with the exception of the red used which is Nazca flame red. 


Photos:
















Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that I didn't push that flap in front of the trigger guard all the way up into the rifle. Whoops! 





Comments

  1. Hello everybody, my name is UC, I am a big fan of Gundam and always want to do something for Gundam geeks. So I established an online shop to sell Gundam books and collectibles. My aim is to share all the rare information and knowledge about the development of U.C. history (0079-0100) and mobile suits to the world.

    At Project UC, you can find second hand comic books and mechanics design art books collected from Japan. All of these collections are legit and some of them are rare, out of print collectible books in good condition. Please visit www.gundamucproject.com to check my works and give me some opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment