HG Barzam

Introduction: 

This is the second collab project for 2020. Last time I painted Rex's HG Gustav Carl and this time I'm painting Jake's HG Barzam. I run a collaborative project 4 times a year for my patrons. I give everyone about a month to build and submit a high-grade kit for consideration. Then, I select one kit from the group paint it, and send it back to it's the owner.  

If you'd like to participate in the next round of collabs (which is running this month through mid October), or if you'd just like to support me you can sign up to be a Patron over on Patreon.com

Kit Talk:

The HG Barzam is a kit I've been sleeping on, but after tearing down this model I  have to say I'm really impressed with the design. The part separation is spot on and it has a good level of detail. 

The color scheme I chose was based on the AOZ Barzam 2, with a bit of inspiration take from the Rebawoo.

Photos: 











As a bonus, I painted up a set of petite bear ornaments for Jake and his new wife!



Comments

Post a Comment