MG Sinanju


 

 What can I say about this build...


The MG Sinanju was a very long and bumpy ride, fraught with frustration, broken parts, crappy paint jobs and rare water slide decals. I started this kit in November of 2011, right after finishing the MG GNX. It's been in WIP hell ever since.

Here are the basics:

Frame: Gunmetal, Silver, Gold
Armor: Silver and Clear Red
Gun: Dark Gunmetal, Silver, Clear Green
Sleeves: Gold & Black Enamel
Others: White, Black

The decals on this kit are a hodge-podge of Samuel Decal, and HG decals.

After finishing this kit I tracked down a set of official Bandai MG Sinanju water slide decals (Thanks to Traviss over at Gentei Kits!). So I guess this won't be my last Sinanju!

Sorry for the lack of action shots, but I really want to preserve the finish on this kit.

Enjoy the photos!
































 

Comments

  1. Just finished my HG Sinanju and was looking for a map for the water slides for it when a link to this came up. This is extremely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim. If you want the official layout try looking at dalong's manual for the MG ver. ka here:

      http://dalong.net/review/mg/m116/m116_i.htm

      Delete

Post a Comment