MG Exia is Complete

This is one of 3 kits I entered into the GWBC contest that was held at New York Comic Con.  The Exia was selected as the best out of box build for the show. And I received a HG Hambrabi from Bluefin for a prize.

This is the second MG Exia I have built, and I enjoyed it just as much as the first. 

Here are the colors I used:


Plamo UK:
For Armor and frames 
Royal Blue
Pure White
Medium Grey
Lemon Yellow
Custom Bright Red with hints of grey and white

Tamiya:
For eyes and sensors
Clear Green
Clear Blue

Gaia Notes:
For blades
Star Bright Silver


Body Shots












Details:








Weapons:






Action Shots:











Base:

On Wednesday (two days before I left for NYC) I decided to paint an action base up for the contest. I used a white base with a clear stand. The base has been pre-shaded with dark grey, and then received a coat of medium grey. I used a satin coat on the clear arm.


Comments

  1. its beautiful! I like the panel lining a lot and clear green on the sensors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment