Builder Show Case MAF0127's Blog

One of my favorite things about this hobby is that there are so many talented builders out there! In an effort to recognize their ability and to strengthen the community as a whole I'm going to run a new series where I feature other Gunpla builders!


Today's builder is:

 

Maf0127









If you're not familiar with Maf's name, you might be familiar with some of his work. He's an excellent painter, and he has a real knack for applying alternative and inventive color schemes across series.

This is Maf's take on the Full Armor XN Raiser. Looks like the mobility might suffer a bit, but the FA Unicorn can't hold a flame to this guy in terms of firepower!







Would you like to be featured on my site, or do you know someone who would? Send me an email!



Comments