Please consider supporting me by using this Amazon referral link

Sunday, February 17, 2013

HG Byarlant Custom





 
Paint Guide:

I went a bit off of the beaten track with this kit and did custom color scheme. Although it took a few attempts to find a color group I liked.

The main body is a 50/50 mix of azure and sky blue. The frame is gun metal, I also mixed an enamel gunmetal from silver and black for the vent and body detailing. The camo colors are both a mix of white, blue, green and a hint of grey. The remaining detail parts are either 100% yellow or a green mixed from yellow and skyblue. 

Most of the vent details were hand painted instead of being airbrushed.


Mod Guide:

I performed some very slight modification to this kit fixing seams and separating parts. You can see some of the process photos here.

Decals: 
The decal job on this kit is pretty light compared to what I normally do. The decals on this kit are from a Samuel Decal set for the MG ReZel Commander and a Bandai MG Wing set. 
 
Onto the photos!

Mobile Suit:


Hit the bump for the full photo shoot!












Details: 







Camo Close-ups