Out of the Box Blast Off Registration (So Far)



Here's the list of participants so far and the name of the mobile suit they will be using to compete.

Here are the rules for participation.

Please remember if you plan on participating you should submit all of your information by February 28th!

If you decide to change your submission before then please leave a comment on this post!

Participants

Justinius HG Zudah

Nayiro HG Nu Gundam HWS

Mrliquidjesus HG The-O

Cherrycat R-11 LaGowe Remastered

Breakbeat HG Sinanju

GaiKotsu HG Jesta Cannon

Wally Kurrimboccus HG 00 Seven Sword/G

TheOneWhoComments ?

GHanshew HG Exia Repair II

Corey Scott HG Mobile Cgue

Wildo HG Harute 

Hudson/Tasty Cat HG Age Fx

Tony Monaco/AmonacoKSU HG Acguy

BLOGGGGGG/Philip HG Age-1 Normal

Rosc HG Hazel

BRC HG 144 Ex-S 

Harry HG Unicorn destroy mode
Akuma HG Bawoo

Blakjakz HG Blue Destiny Unit 1
SchizophrenicMC HG Unicorn Gundam
TheSpanishDevil HG Sazabi
Waynshaun HG Wagtail

Terry HG  Beargguy expo version

Citrus HG Zudah/Hazel
Andrew S/Nightmareofsolomon HG M1 Astray
Effion Prime HG Banshee Destroy Mode

HMZ HG GM Type C

Austin Woo HG Age FX

Kapil M HG Palace Athene 

Zrob HG Buster? 

The Anti HG Tieren Ground 
Steve R HG Kshatriya
tter HG Delta Plus
Lucerin Red HG Perfect Strike

Comments

  1. Oriyan = Nayiro BTW

    I don't know why it displays my actual name xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just messaged you on reddit saying I'm in. Granted, if appa and justinius are in it I'm kinda boned anyway, but I've never done a contest build so it'll be fun to see what I can do if I put an all out effort into a kit from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/345/169/bc7.png

      not even :P I've never done any sort of contest so I'm excited to see what everyone puts together!

      Delete
  3. Dan you already know I'm doing the Zudah. but I figured I'd post it here so everyone can see. so there it is. Zudah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Dan, I need to change my order, please. There was a mix up with the breeder, and they have to give me a different dog. I'm gonna name this one "R-11 LaGowe Remastered," because some days you just can't be very original.

      Delete
  5. Hey mate! What's the deal with weathering allowed or not allowed? Also is dry brushing allowed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any sort of paint is alright, but damaging or altering the plastic is not okay

      Delete
  6. Decided to go against good common sense... I'm building an ooooold HG. HG Deathscythe, as a matter of fact. I know its gonna be a crap kit (HG + 90s kit tech = bad enough to reboot half of 'em with the HGUC line... sorta true...), but it'll be a throwback to my first kit back into the hobby last year, the HG EW Deathscythe Hell Custom. Gonna match the paint jobs, which will be a bit of a challenge due to... wait, why am I giving away my plans? Muahahahaha, you'll just have to wait and see what I do with it. So good luck to all, here's hoping we don't get stuck with pain in the ass build problems, lack of easy color separation, etc, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HG 1/144 Pink Beargguy (Expo Version)

    Assuming getting the MG Ball Clear ver. doesn't get in my way. Still determined to get that into the local competition at HobbyTown.

    P.S. I'd go with the Head + MS display, and your Byarlant custom, if you're still waffling over what to submit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good.

      I'll probably bring a HG and a MG.

      Delete
  8. I haven't quite decided which kit I'll do, but I haven't participated in a contest for while, so I'll give this a shot! I'm pretty split between doing a Zudah or a Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in with an HG M1 Astray. (r/gunpla handle nightmareofsolomon)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Send me an email when you're all done. Check the rules page out for the details:

      http://goodguydangunpla.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-contest-oobbo-out-of-box-blast-off.html

      Delete
  11. Also can we do effects in the backgrounds of our photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but you'll need to submit an unedited photo for judging.

      Delete
  12. I'm in with the HG Kshatriya. Gonna have to build that thing someday, might as well try to start it now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right now I'm planning on doing my 1/100 HG Tieren Ground Type. The thing has been sitting in its box for almost 2 years lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment