Tiny Weekend Update

Announcing my newest commission project: MG Wing EW


My client has requested a paint job similar to how I painted my Wing EW a year and a half ago. I'm quite pleased I've been asked to build this kit as a commission. I have wanted to build another one ever since I sold my original wing kit. I'm also quite happy that my client has agreed to let me modify the color scheme slightly. I originally intended to use the main blue color in a few other spots on the legs and arms, but due to the primer I was using I couldn't mask areas without taking up most of the paint!


Also I'd like to announce that the MG Banshee is now complete. Here's the aftermath:


This post is number 99; that means that my next post will be number 100. So look forward to my 100th post where I'll showcase the finished MG Banshee!

Comments

  1. Very nice man. Im psyched to the see the Banshee and I always thought the Wing Ka was one of your best. It'll be nice to see you do another! All the best man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mate! I have my last final tonight; hopefully I'll have some time to photograph it when I get home.

      Delete
    2. Oh great! I'll be looking out for that like a hawk. *pssst* get on skype sometime dude

      Delete

Post a Comment