Gunpla For Good Gunpla Ornaments for Charity


I am very happy to announce that my last charity even for 2019 is now complete! Starting next week I will list these five Petite Bear Guys and five Haros over on Ebay's charity auction website. 100% of proceeds will be donated directly to Toys for Tots! Every ornament featured here will start at just $5, so I hope many of you will participate! Each and every kit has been painted and fitted with an ornament hook, just add a string and enjoy! I'll have photos of each ornament below, I hope that you find a favorite color!

Keep an eye on my Twitter and Discord for the auction start date!



Haro: Topaz Gold Pearl






Haro: Amethyst Purple Pearl






Haro: Ruby Red Pearl






Haro: Turquoise Green Pearl






Haro: Sapphire Blue Pearl






Petite Bear Guy: Storm Pink Purple 








Petite Bear Guy: Sky Blue







Petite Bear Guy: Flame Red







Petite Bear Guy: Orange Yellow




Add caption


Petite Bear Guy: Emerald Green









Comments