MG Dynames Gundam


Introduction:

The MG Dynames has been sitting completed in my cabinet for two or three months by the time this post goes live. I've really slowed down on taking photos of my kits this year. Even with this kit going up I have another 3 completed kits waiting for photos. This shouldn't be a reflection on the MG Dynames, because as a kit, it's fantastic. The model features a generous and interesting inner frame, tons of molded armor details, and a few interesting gimmicks. I'm really glad that Bandai chose to base the MG Kyrios off the same inner frame structure, and I'm really looking forward to getting into that kit too. 

Kit Talk:

This kit has the usual enhancements and details. I rescribed a lot of detail on the kit, made an effort to mask and paint a lot of extra detail throughout the design, and I used 3rd party waterslides to punch up the final product. 

You may notice a slight difference between the green on the main body and the green on the outer shield cloak. That's because I ran out of green paint and had to mix a fresh batch. 


Photos:



















































Comments