Upcoming Project Amuro


I'm getting really close to finishing the Banshee Commission. So it's time to start thinking about the next project; or in this case series of projects. 

Kieta of Wonder Excellence/Mesario + fame is my all time favorite gunpla builder by a very, very wide margin. The work he produced in 2004-6 is the main reason I got into gunpla; and also why I love clean built kits.  

Currently I'm planning on building 3-4 kits using a color scheme inspired by Keita's G3 design.

The planned kits are: RG RX 78-2, RG Zeta, MG Nu ver ka, MG Unicorn. 



Here's a mock-up of my planned scheme for the Unicorn. Masking the 'alpha' on the shoulder is going to be tricky...

Comments

  1. i really like the look of blue on white. really excited to see how this turns out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment