Weekend WIP

It feels like it has been months since I've had the opportunity to work on one of my kits. And the Delta Epsilon felt more like a chore than a fun build. I have been really excited to put this guy together.

This is the first part of Project Amuro. 

I think It would have been sacrilegious to start Project Amuro on any kit other than the RX 78-2!



Hit the bump for more photos!



There's a fair bit of hand brushed silver and gold detailing on the joints, shoulders and weapons that may not be immediately apparent from the photos. 



 So far I'm very happy with the way the kit looks. Masking this kit made me very nervous! The A symbol on the shoulder was masked by hand and I'm very proud of how it came out. 





I still need to apply a panel line wash to a few parts. I'm going to give the kit a pretty complete RG decal scheme soon too. I'm still working on the shield, I did a bit of modding to it, and it needs to be cleaned up before I'll add it on. 

Stay tuned for more of the Project Amuro! 

Comments

  1. Looking really good Dan! You know I love good mask jobs. Better panel line the hell out of this thing when it's done dude!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment