MG Sinanju OVA Commission


This is going to be my last commission for a while. I'm going to take a brief break. I really enjoy doing custom work for other people but my backlog has grown beyond a level I am comfortable with and I really need to get it under control.

And with the 2013 Gundam Builders World Cup coming up I need to start thinking about what I'm going to enter. Just like last year I'll be attending New York Comic Con in New York city in October. 

I meet a lot of great people last year, and I hope to do so again! If you're in the area, or if you're considering going I look forward to seeing you there. 

On to the commission:

I was asked by my client to paint up a Sinanju with a vibrant green color scheme in place of the red, I will be using silver and black for the sleeve and pipe detail and medium/dark grey for the inner frame and weapons. I'll finish the kit off with a set of ver. ka decals. 

Green and silver is one of my favorite metallic color combos, and unfortunately one I don't often get to use.

 
Stay tuned for more updates on this build!

Comments